It all went in!

I am packed and off tomorrow - 6am flight to Brussels. It all went in the bag!
A big thank you to those who have helped me get ready:
- Neil MacLean - riding partner for long days in the Scottish hills.
- Ruth Bradley - pilates and massage.
- Denise McAdam - gym work.
- Edinburgh Bike Co-op - bike servicing and repairs.
- Mark Earl - the blog.
- Pinarello.
- Liz, so much time alone when I was in the garage training!
There is a story about the bag. I was quite annoyed when Liz bought yet another bag for boys’ school trips. That was 15 years ago and it is still going strong. A good buy.

Comments

Donne.e said…
Good Luck Tony. Looking forward to following your adventure.
Anonymous said…
That sounds familiar - I remember Ewan getting annoyed at yet another school trip bag, only to ask Megan several years later if he could borrow it.

Popular Posts