All set for day one

We ride out tomorrow at 8:00hrs - 192km, pretty flat with some challenging cobbled climbs thrown in for good measure. It's going to be hot too, looking forward to simple clothing and rain free riding.

A big thank you to everyone who has donated to my charity fundraising efforts - William Wates Memorial Trust @wwmt, either buying my book of the 2015 Tour or just being generous. The support WWMT provides through local organisations helps many children and young people keep away from a life of crime and violence and fulfil their potential. The Pilton project in Edinburgh https://pycp.co.uk is a fantastic example, providing recreation, education, and even a meal each day during school summer holidays. I met the Project leaders earlier this year and was humbled, impressed by their dedication and so motivated to do as much as I can to help.

If you haven't donated please do, every contribution will help make a big difference and make my cycling efforts all the more worthwhile. GO ON DO IT, HERE'S THE LINK:

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/TonyBrown30

Stato will be posting some interesting stuff later so look out for that.

🚴🚴🚴

Comments

Wife said…
Practising. Why did I suddenly get my comment published? Suspect others may be having problems. You are doing all the work - we are busy looking at our devices, but we are willing you on. Now I have cleared that up, suits are definitely going to the dry cleaners.
Wife said…
Trip abortive. Dry cleaners closed for refurbishment.
CoffeeTime.

Popular Posts